I'm late to this game, but what the heck.
Every sewist I know is obsessed with the costuming from Cinderella (2015). Although I do like her evening gown, the dress from the film that's really captured my interest is her day dress:
It's a lighweight cotton in blue with an embroidered or printed design. I love the idea of capturing older styles and modernizing them and this is up there on my to do list. I've even bought the fabric - a blue cotton voile from etsy. I picked a low cost voile, so if I screw it up, I'm not out much. I'll let you know how it goes!
Every sewist I know is obsessed with the costuming from Cinderella (2015). Although I do like her evening gown, the dress from the film that's really captured my interest is her day dress:
It's a lighweight cotton in blue with an embroidered or printed design. I love the idea of capturing older styles and modernizing them and this is up there on my to do list. I've even bought the fabric - a blue cotton voile from etsy. I picked a low cost voile, so if I screw it up, I'm not out much. I'll let you know how it goes!
![]() |
And of course, what's not to love about Cate Blanchett or her wardrobe in this film?!




Comments
Post a Comment