So tired + new fabrics!

You know how when that time comes around you feel more exhausted than you've ever been in your life and feel like sleeping 10 hours a day is the only way you'll ever come out of it alive? Oh, just me? Well, training for this marathon has been making me feel like that four weeks out of every month instead of just one. Then when that time comes, it's even worse! On top of that I keep staying up late - till like 10:30!

I know, I know, I'm suuuch an old lady already.

Anywho, I'll lay aside my personal exhaustion to talk about how excited I am with the leggings I've been making!

1. Contrast blue rayon leggings
2. Merino double knit shorts
3. Merino double knit leggings

I've run in all three and have to say they've done fabulously! But I think I can do better. I just ordered a bunch of supplex and polyester spandex prints from spandexhouse.com. The one I'm most excited about?

H-1548 Avatar

I'm not sure about holographic fabric and how breathable it will be for running in, but the only way to know for sure is to try!

I'm dreaming about making themed running outfits

Dr. Who
Heart of the Police Box - Blue on Blue largeWibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey - blue on whiteGallifreyan Blue on White

Dragon
Mermaid
Knight


I also want to remove the inseam from my leggings to take out a potential source of chafing. Since it's the first seam I sew on all my leggings and it's relatively straight, it should be easy enough to remove.

I've also been asked by fellow running enthusiasts around here how much it would cost to make leggings for them! Excitement all around.

I'll take pictures of the leggings (and shorts) I've made so far, but in the meantime, check out these pictures of the fabric I just ordered:





Comments